Monday, August 4, 2008

the fam



Now you know about my good friends, but i could never forget about my amazing family. Our family is all extremely close and we all have our special "bonds." We have little "get togethers" very often. This is a picture of all of my cousins. Not going to lie but we all rock. :]

My parents Randy and Lisa, are for sure the best parents in this world. I couldn't ask for anyone better. They always support me, they never let me down, and the teach me many things.

My brother Brenden, even though we may not get along the best. He means alot to me. I look up to how smart that kid is and how much he is succeeding in life.

All my aunts: Sandi, Sherelle, and Kaylynn, are very big role models to me. They each mean the world to me, they help me out whenever i need them to. The make me laugh all the time. I hope someday i can be like them all.

My uncles: David, Paul, Mike and Kevin they always find ways of embarrassing me. They sure have made me "tough" because i can handle any pantie hanger (wedgie), or even a nasty swirly. (yes, david gave me actualy swirly's) They definitely make life a little more exciting. And i sure do love them.

My grandma and grandpa are the BEST. They are the kind of grandparents everyone wishes they had. Well im lucky enough to have them as my very own. They have the biggest hearts. It's always a blast to go to my grandma and grandpa's house.

All my cousins: (big ol' list) Cher, Cameron, Landry, Braden, Preston, Shannon, Lindsey, Wyatt, Carson, Hannah, Emme, Gavin, Grace, Russell, Lily, and Kate. Wow... these are the greatest kids in the world. I love them all so much. I have my special little connections with them all and they truly are one of the most important things to me in my life. I would do anything for them they are the greatest.




No comments: