Monday, April 6, 2009

I Tag...........


8 People I Tag:

1.Sherelle
2. Shelby
3.Kristen
4.Allie
5.Ginger
6.Amy (haha do it again young lady)
7. Cherilyn
8.And Who Ever Else!

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. To be DONE with school in 5 weeks!!!
2. For all my good buds to come home for summer :]
3. To FINALLY get a decent paying job
4. For summer to be here so we can spend our days on the waterside @ grams and gramps
5. Which means I get a nice tan!
6. For any trips that I take this year [Spokane and Mexico]
7. To spend time with Chris, friends, and my amazing family
8. To have fires and roast starbursts! yuuummm.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Home work [i'm a good girl]
2. Went to my grams and gramps and had a little "party" with my entire fam
3. Ate :)
4. Got on the computer... shocker
5. Hung out with my cousin Cher and saw my pal Burke
6. Talked to Christopher
7. Watched Bedtime Stories
8. Texted

8 Things I Wish I Could do:
1. Loose Weight
2. Go tanning
3. SLEEP
4. Be completely done with college
5. Be super smart
6. Have more time to play my guitar and make more purses
7. Fly to Texas and see Bailey
8. Take a road trip to a beach

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Lost
2. Make Me A Supermodel
3. ANTM (America's Next Top Model)
4. The Hills
5. What Not To Wear
6. Fantasy Factory [ i LOOVEE Rob Dyrdeck]
7. History Channel... its pretty interesting
8. Dirty Jobs

No comments: