Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I SUCK at this blogging thingy! Sad thing is I haven't been that busy either so I have no excuse. I work (for free, stupid internship), Ruby River shut down so I don't even work there on the weekends any more, my new favorite hobby is sleeping! :) So other then working I have been hanging out with my friends (it's sooo nice having them home from college), and I have been doing a lot with my family. This whole last weekend I spent every night with my cousins Cameron, Braidon, and Landry. We are all close in age so we have a freakin awesome time together. We do the most random things: playing cards all night, the drive in, slip and sliding at my grams (with all the cousins), and building a bike ramp. So here are a few picures for now. I have alot more to share, but I gotta go, Cameron is waiting for me at the water slide! :) haha

No comments: