Sunday, June 27, 2010

Homemade Pizza



I will admit that I am pretty new at this whole cooking thing. And I most certainly have a LONG ways to go before I get decent. ha Thank goodness Todd is very patient and understanding with me. But the other night we decided to whip up a homemade pizza. I love it because he even helps me out sometimes. :) We are both picky so a cheese pizza is delicious to us. To be honest we had no idea our pizza would get as big as it did, but of course we found it freakin cool and awesome. haha So we just had to take pictures!

1 comment:

Ani said...

Hey! Very nice :) loved your pics
Now I want to learn to cook a pizza!
Because I've recently been in Arngentina, and out neighbours of the Buenos Aires apartments, the used to cook everysunday this homemade pizza.... and they temped me so much!!
Now I want to learn!!!
Wish me good luck :)