Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our Life Update

Unfortunately we have no new pictures to share this time around. We have been busy bee's. :)

Well Harlee is growing like a weed, and I would like to say she is getting cuter and cuter. She is almost 100% potty trained, and the best part is she sleeps all night now! AND she eats like a pig... she will eat anything and everything. Literally.

Todd started his 2nd year of college at ISU about 2 weeks ago. He is going full time and already has been over loaded with homework. I'm very proud of him, he studies a couple hours everyday. It is his favorite time of the year right now because it is football season. It's pretty funny how excited he gets for a game, even if it's not his favorite team playing.

As for me I have been working like usual. Todd and I have both decided that I should continue my "dream" and go on to Dental Hygiene. So for me I start classes next semester. I am nervous because it has been a year since I have done any schooling. But at the same time I am excited to finally go for it. I have also been trying to loose weight to get a super hot bod :) and as of today I have lost 5 pounds but I have more to go. I've been taking Zumba classes once a week and I absolutely love it!

We have a busy month ahead of us and we will make sure to take a lot of pictures to share!

3 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Harlee is definitely YOUR dog! haha. AHHH! You did not call me to tell me you are really doing the hygine thing! I'm so excited for you! And hooray for Todd studying. What a great man. hahaha.

Gabe and Kristen said...

YAY for ash!! I'm so stoked for you to go on to dental hygiene! Sounds like everything is great!

Megan said...

I just noticed that you have a new post (like a month ago!) That's awesome that you're going back to school. Just ask me - it's never too late! Good job on the 5 lbs too. I know how hard every single pound is to lose! You already look great though!