Thursday, February 2, 2012

Missin' Mom


I have been missing my Mom quit a bit lately. It has been about 7 months since she has passed. It's strange because I feel like she has been gone for years, but yet it seems like it was just yesterday when we were all in a panic searching for her. That's a day I wish I could erase from my mind. People always told me that "it will get easier with time," but its not true. It has never been easy, each day is a struggle. Some days you are just better at putting on a happy face. My mom and I were so close that a part of me died with her that day. I wish I could see her more often than just in my dreams. I hope she is having a good time in heaven and is missing us as much as we miss her. She is my hero and my idol, I hope one day I can be just like her. 

This song reminds me of her. She sure loved Kiss. Yeah, she was a cool Mom. :)

No comments: