Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fair Time







Usually every year that most of my family goes to the fair and I have to work, so I miss out on all the fun. Well this year it worked out that I had the day off! So almost all of us (poor Todd had class) loaded up and went to the fair for the day. We went to the rodeo in the morning to watch one of our relatives, then after that we hit up the rides. Of course I didn't go on anything (but the ferris wheel) I am to big of a chicken. :) Instead I was in charge of a large group of cousins. I told them as long as they don't throw up I would be their "chaperone." It was wrist band day, so needless to say they rode on the rides for hours! A bunch of fearless kids I'll tell you what. I was getting sick just watching them! Luckily my aunts were there to give me some company a little later on. To me there is nothing better then hanging out with my family, I really am blessed to have them in my life. 

1 comment:

Amy Martin said...

Hooray for the fair! I miss it so bad! They have fairs here, too but they just aren't even close to being the same. I'm glad you finally posted. I like to stalk you. But just a little bit...