Thursday, November 8, 2012

Livin' It Up


 Last night Shelby was in Miss Hillcrest, and she killed it! She got 1st runner up, and I couldn't be more proud of her. This girl is like my "little tall sister." Love her to pieces. 



 
Shopping fun with some of my favorite people

Harlee loving the weather
Todd has about 25 more classes before he graduate with his Bachelors! Then off to PT School...
Beautiful morning visiting Mom


 I had a pretty great birthday this year. I can't believe I am 23 years old! Todd spoiled me like always. And work was fun because they all spoiled me as well!
Sherelle brought me some homemade banana cream pie!
Harlee bought me a movie! ;)
The husband cooked a delicious dinner for me! Steak and cheesy potatoes are my fav!
The girls at work decorated my room
Dr. McCord took the whole office out to Jaliscos for the day

Oh, AND we had a good Halloween! :)

No comments: