Monday, November 4, 2013

Tattered Treasures By Lisa

Years ago my Mom started a little business from home called Tattered Treasures By Lisa.  Mom could make anything and she created some of the cutest crafts ever! Her business did so good she actually was in an older magazine called Country Marketplace.  She then decided to start selling all her crafts in patterns for other people to enjoy. She had so many people from all over buy her stuff and she really started to make a name for herself. It ended up being so much work and she was too busy to keep it steadily running. But the past year or so we have received letters asking if they could purchase some patterns. Todd and I didn't think much of it, until we kept getting more letters from people all over wanting her stuff. I eventually decided we could sell what she has left and let her name and talent live on. We have listed some of her patterns on Ebay for people to buy and are working on getting all of her patterns ready to sale. We are just trying to get it out there to let people know we have some of her items for sale. I know she has ton of  "fans" out there and we just want them to keep her name alive.  So here is a link to what we have!  I hope someone who has always loved my Moms stuff sees this. :) 

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

first, congrats on your little Oliver, first is always special. I am one of those who tried to write to you trying to fine some of yoir Moms great patterns, am hoping there are some avaible as the link posted is empty pf all patterns. please please let me know if some are still available, thanks marilyn, moonshine@sprynet.com

Unknown said...

Hello, I am so glad I found your blog. I have looked for several of your mother's patterns for years. I would love to get her Percy & Pauline Pilgrim pattern. I hope that is one you have. I looked on the EBay site and nothing come up. Thanks you, Jenny Pendleton fussyladies@yahoo.com. Phone 304-638-1957

Debra Gould said...

Congratulations on your sweet boy Oliver. I am sorry I am late on this. I had found your blog last year and ordered a pattern of your mom's.I was wondering if you will have skatin sid avaliable? Enjoy that sweet baby they grow up so fast. You and Todd take care. Debra Gould

Anonymous said...

Hi, was looking at some old patterns of mine and decide to look Lisa up and saw on your blog she had pass away , so sorry to hear. Can you still get her patterns, I was wanting Skating Sid. Please let me know. pktracey@yahoo.com

Tracy said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. I was also looking for her patterns. I came across your blog. Just wondering if you still have her patterns for sale. Thank you for your time. Tracy

Unknown said...

Hi. Love your mom's patterns. We have 4 of them and they are great sellers. She had a great imagination. Let us know if you decide to copy them and sell some patterns.😀