Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy 46th Birthday to Mom


Tomorrow is my Mom's Birthday. It would have been her 46th birthday. She would never admit that she was "that old" but she is to young to not be here celebrating another birthday with us. I just wish I could make one phone call to heaven to wish her the best birthday ever. But sadly it does not work that way. Tomorrow will be a struggle for all of us, but I know we will get through it. I am so grateful for the times I did get to have with my Mom. She is such an inspiration to me and I look up to her in every way. I want to be just like her. There was not anything that my mom could not do. She truly was perfect. And I guess that is why Heavenly Father needed her so soon. 

Here are a few pictures and even a video of SOME of her best days...


 Marrying her best friend

Honeymoon 

 Having a beautiful family

 Fishing as much as they can together

 Brenden graduating from college





Visiting the Warwick side, playing cards of course ;)

Being with the Christensen family pretty much daily

Our wedding day

Water sliding at Grandma and Grandpa's

 Spending time with the family





Here is a video of us in Hawaii. I just love hearing her voice...

This is my Mom's best bud in heaven, great grandma Coral. I know they are having a great time together.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! We love you very much!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Ash, Thanks for sharing that was great. Happy Birthday my dear Lisa Love you.

Colette said...

You're right Ashley, way too soon for her to be gone! Thinking of you and your family today.

Trudy said...

Ashley, what a great tribute to your mom. You are more like her than you'll ever know! I know she is very proud of you.