Thursday, September 22, 2011

We Ran a 5K...


Dr. Michael Tall (the dentist I work for), decided to have our office run a 5k at the Annual Spud Day. I had Todd and my cousins Lindsey and Wyatt come join along. Todd and I never trained for it, so I was very nervous that I would pass out along the way. ;) Well it turned out that we didn't do that terrible. Todd finished the race in 28 minutes and I finished it in 37 minutes. I am super proud of Todd for doing it in such a good time! And Wyatt actually ended up running the 10k in about 48 minutes! Lindsey could have probably finished the race way earlier then 37 minutes but she was kind enough to hang in the back with me. :) I am also proud of my staff crew who finished it as well. We had fun, well as much fun as you can have while running. haha Now we can say we have ran in a 5k! That is one thing we can check off of our "things we want to do" list!

(not the best picture, the sun in our eyes and completely exhausted haha)

No comments: